Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Let's Start All Over!!


For those who have never followed me before, This is my 3rd Blog! Not 3rd post... but blog... Since we're moving into our FIRST HOUSE in 2 weeks I figure, lets start fresh!  I figured the best way to start is with pictures of the house and we'll go from there! We started the process December 3rd 2011 and the house will be completed (should be completed) between July 18th-24th!! 
Our lot!! Yes we picked it out...look at the background, no houses! Now there are tons!!
 They dug the hole May 9th!

Front of House

The Footing is in!
 Foundation is set all around!
 The back of the house looking North East..I think... 
Basement! 
I guess since I'm missing pictures I'll jump ahead!!!

 Inside Framing BEFORE walls!
Inside Framing AFTER walls are up!
Outside is looking good!

Before Stucco and Stone!!

Back of house
After Stone and Stucco..still some things missing!
Different Angle
Back of house


How about I leave it here till the house is completed! Steve and I find ourselves driving down to the house almost every day excited for the little changes. They have finished the outside and are working on the inside details! We are excited to share this with those who care enough to check on my blog! Or ask me whenever really! In a month we'll be moved out of this crappy apartment and into our awesome SPANKIN' NEW HOUSE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment