Thursday, July 12, 2012

Inside is lookin' awesome!

Yesterday I convinced Steve to drive us down to the house. We were lucky, they didn't lock the back door! All the other doors are locked since they put in stuff like the cabinets. Here we go! Pictures. Btw... I couldn't be more happy with the house but the best part is Joshua. When we pull up he is always saying "Lets go! Lets go!" Yesterday since more stuff was put in I let him roam free. He was so excited..I should have gotten a picture of it!  He enjoyed himself yesterday and put up a big fight when we were leaving. I reassure him that in no time we'll be living there but hes 2....you tell me if he understands!
Brittney keeps asking if we have a fireplace. Look over there, the tile is in! we just need the mantle!

Cabinets are beautiful. We made some good choices!

Josh's Bathroom, aka Guest Bath

Our Bathroom is looking good!

Yay! I can't wait to go to Lush and enjoy my bathtub!

Lookie there.... a picture with me in it. Oh I try but this one had to be shown. With how much extra we put in the railing, its to pretty not to show the picture.

1 comment: